Pengor: Penguin of Doom

Greetings puny humans. You are reading the day-to-day account of one super-intelligent penguin's attempts to take over the world and free the oppressed penguin masses. Penguin Liberation or death! Send more money and fish.





Pengor
Penguin Liberation:
It's not just about fish

Blogger Profile








Mammon

Support the Penguin Revolution with our top quality Penguin gear. Satisfaction guaranteed!


E-Mail Me




Archives

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

 

Woe

So I woke up this morning, rolled over to cop a quick feel from the gorgeous Gloria Fishfinger and fell twenty feet out of a tree, horribly denting my beak as the hard, hard ground fortuitously broke my fall.

I haven't been up a tree since I sold my ladder to that nice chap with the giraffe infestation. I ask myself: W T and indeed F?

posted by Pengor at Tuesday, July 18, 2006
0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 


FastCounter by bCentral

Powered By Blogger TM