Pengor: Penguin of Doom

Greetings puny humans. You are reading the day-to-day account of one super-intelligent penguin's attempts to take over the world and free the oppressed penguin masses. Penguin Liberation or death! Send more money and fish.





Pengor
Penguin Liberation:
It's not just about fish

Blogger Profile








Mammon

Support the Penguin Revolution with our top quality Penguin gear. Satisfaction guaranteed!


E-Mail Me




Archives

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

 

TV Spot

Coming up on the National Geographic Channel next month - a programme called "Penguin Death Zone".

Now, excuse me if I don't get totally excited about this, but it doesn't sound as if me and my good friends of the PLA(O) are going to be issued with shooters and get ourselves filmed running about whoopin' an' shootin' like a bunch of good ol' boys on a deer hunt.

On the other hand, I've got my best fish-firing cannon at the ready, so why not?

posted by Pengor at Tuesday, June 28, 2005
0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 


FastCounter by bCentral

Powered By Blogger TM