Pengor: Penguin of Doom

Greetings puny humans. You are reading the day-to-day account of one super-intelligent penguin's attempts to take over the world and free the oppressed penguin masses. Penguin Liberation or death! Send more money and fish.





Pengor
Penguin Liberation:
It's not just about fish

Blogger Profile








Mammon

Support the Penguin Revolution with our top quality Penguin gear. Satisfaction guaranteed!


E-Mail Me




Archives

Saturday, November 15, 2003

 

The Furtive Season

The puny humans at Web User magazine asked me to do something for their bloggers' Twelve Days of Christmas feature. I wrote them a pome.

Six Evil Penguins

On the sixth day, they came to my house
Demanding fish, booze and money with menaces.
They pecked at the cat and worried the dog
And left feathers all over the lounge.
Now the TV remote’s gone and I can’t go online
Because they’re googling for red hot rude chicks.
But I daren’t complain because they’re the ones with the guns
And the bombs and the big pointy sticks.
Some Christmas this has turned out to be this year
A pox on you, my so-called true love!

Sound like totally reasonable behaviour if you ask me.

 


FastCounter by bCentral

Powered By Blogger TM