Pengor: Penguin of Doom

Greetings puny humans. You are reading the day-to-day account of one super-intelligent penguin's attempts to take over the world and free the oppressed penguin masses. Penguin Liberation or death! Send more money and fish.





Pengor
Penguin Liberation:
It's not just about fish

Blogger Profile








Mammon

Support the Penguin Revolution with our top quality Penguin gear. Satisfaction guaranteed!


E-Mail Me




Archives

Thursday, September 25, 2003

 

"Arse"

The tests have come back. Young Lenny is indeed the spawn of my loins. It's all coming back to me now is a haze of fish juice, and it's not nice. Have you ever seen two penguins doing it? It's not a particularly pleasant experience, I can tell you for nothing, and that was with the paper bag and everything.

I dunno, I think I'm just going to buy a loads of ladies' underwear and go and live in a nunnery for a bit. I'll fit in perfectly in one of them place. Apart from all the nuclear weapons, guns and stuff. Them nuns are right dangerous, they are.

 


FastCounter by bCentral

Powered By Blogger TM