Pengor: Penguin of Doom

Greetings puny humans. You are reading the day-to-day account of one super-intelligent penguin's attempts to take over the world and free the oppressed penguin masses. Penguin Liberation or death! Send more money and fish.





Pengor
Penguin Liberation:
It's not just about fish

Blogger Profile








Mammon

Support the Penguin Revolution with our top quality Penguin gear. Satisfaction guaranteed!


E-Mail Me




Archives

Saturday, May 31, 2003

 

"Tree rats"

Kill the evil penguins! Long live the squirrels! What in the name of buggery is that all about? Look you crappy little tree rats, the moment you can get yourself into an amry to take us on, is the moment I start crapping my feathers. In the meantime, I suggest you get back to your nuts.

And this is just bloody sick. Attack of the Evil Penguins, my arse. Those were penguin liberators you were cruelly massacring there, sport!

But at last: someone who understands the Penguin Revolution. I think I'm in love.

posted by Pengor at Saturday, May 31, 2003
0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 


FastCounter by bCentral

Powered By Blogger TM