Pengor: Penguin of Doom

Greetings puny humans. You are reading the day-to-day account of one super-intelligent penguin's attempts to take over the world and free the oppressed penguin masses. Penguin Liberation or death! Send more money and fish.





Pengor
Penguin Liberation:
It's not just about fish

Blogger Profile








Mammon

Support the Penguin Revolution with our top quality Penguin gear. Satisfaction guaranteed!


E-Mail Me




Archives

Friday, April 18, 2003

 

"Holiday"

It's hard work trying to take over the world. This time tomorrow I shall be sitting on a beach drinking fish cocktails and topping up my tan. But I can assure you that it won't be all play, oh no! This is what is known as a "fact finding mission", where I shall be discovering how Penguin Revolution can be achieved in the Caribbean.

"Ah!" I hear you say, "There are no oppressed penguins in the Caribbean."

That is because the battle for Penguin Liberation has already been fought and won there. If I happen to run into any formerly oppressed penguins between the villa and the beach, I shall ask them how they did it. I shall also scour the Club Class lounge on the flight over, just to be on the safe side.

Pip pip, puny humans!

posted by Pengor at Friday, April 18, 2003
0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 


FastCounter by bCentral

Powered By Blogger TM