Pengor: Penguin of Doom

Greetings puny humans. You are reading the day-to-day account of one super-intelligent penguin's attempts to take over the world and free the oppressed penguin masses. Penguin Liberation or death! Send more money and fish.





Pengor
Penguin Liberation:
It's not just about fish

Blogger Profile








Mammon

Support the Penguin Revolution with our top quality Penguin gear. Satisfaction guaranteed!


E-Mail Me




Archives

Thursday, April 03, 2003

 

"Fish"

Fish. Did I ever tell you how much I like fish? Fish are great. Fish. Fish. Fish. Fish Fishity-fish-fish. If I could have a job as say, a fisherman, or better still, a fish tester, I wouldn't be the moderately evil, power-crazed mad penguin that I am now. Fish. Fish fisssssh. Even the word "fish" sounds great. Fi-ish.

Oooh, I love fish.

Except for Michael Fish, who'll be the first against the wall come the Glorious Day. You can tell he's not a real fish. Where's his gills for starters?

Fish. Fish. Fish. Fish. Fishy-wishy-wishy-fish. God I'm starving.

posted by Pengor at Thursday, April 03, 2003
0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



 


FastCounter by bCentral

Powered By Blogger TM